CHIA SEEDS DELIGHT :
Very filling dessert that can cap off our meal with something sweet (treat meal) that will also keep us craving foods late at night.
¼ CUP RAW organic chia seeds
1 cup of Homemade Almond milk or hazelnut milk (unsweetened if store bought)
½ TBLSP RAW cocoa powder
1 TSP Stevia
- Place Chia seeds in a bowl.
- Blend the almond milk, cocoa powder and stevia in the blender until well mixed and the desired level of sweetness is reached.
- Pour over Chia seeds and mix well!
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before mixing again
- Pour onto a baking tray spread out
- Place in the fridge until set
Great for people with Coeliac Disease or Gluten Intolerance as is gluten free.