- 1kg Beef Mince
- 3/4 of a whole Cauliflower, grated (you can also use a food processor to grate it)
- 1 Brown Onion finely diced
- 2 cloves of Crushed Garlic
- 1 handful of fresh Curly Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 handful of fresh Mint, finely chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/4 Coconut Oil Melted and cooled
- A few grinds of ground Pepper
- 1 grated Carrot (option)
- 1 grated Zucchini (optional)
- 75g of Organic Butter or 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil – for frying (alternatively you can grill or BBQ the patties)
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Take a large handful of mixture and roll into a big ball
- Flatten out and place on a tray
- Melt butter/coconut oil in pan
- Fry patties on both sides until cooked through
Serve with your favorite burger fillers such as lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, onions, egg, bacon etc
Also amazing on their own, cold as a snack or quick meal on the run!!!
Can be frozen raw or cooked for future consumption.
Recipes makes 16 Patties approx 90g each