- Cook a Giro combining lamb, beef, chicken and pork fillets on a spit. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, lemon juice and olive oil or coconut oil.
- Make a nice high fat salad including chopped bacon, chunks of fish or diced chicken fillets, with rocket, red cabbage, walnuts, slices of oranges, coriander, thinly sliced pear and some diced avocado, salad. For the dressing combine some organic cream with lemon juice.
- BBQ some Pork spare ribs and serve with home made tomato chutney (diced tomatoes and onions simmered over a low flame for 2 hours. Allow to cool)
- Make skewers with chunks of fish, prawns and scollops and BBQ them, marinading with garlic and lemon juice
- Indulge in a delicious salad of grilled vegetables such as peppers, eggplant, zucchini, squash, carrots, asparagus, green beans, leek, and salmon chunks. Dress it with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano for a Mediterranean splash!
- Enjoy some diced feta and olives as sides
- Dessert – decorate an elegant glass with some organic berries and a large dollop of whipped organic cream, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Nobody said you had to eat rubbish to enjoy a massive banquet of food for the Easter celebrations!