When losing weight and/or building muscle, it is difficult to know simply by your measurements or weighing yourself if you are building muscle or burning fat. What if you lose weight on the scale but are actually losing muscle tissue instead of fat? How do you know? With our Body Composition Analysis consultation we can help you determine exactly what is going on with your body composition.
- Full Body Composition Analysis using our Analysing Scales:
- Body fat percentage and body fat mass
- Visceral fat rating and risk analysis (this is the dangerous fat that accumulates around the organs)
- Muscle mass percentage
- Water mass percentage
- Bone mass percentage
- Metabolic age versus your biological age
- Basal Metabolic Rate (The daily minimum level of energy or calories your body requires when at rest (including sleeping) in order to function effectively.)
- Segmented body fat percentage (core, arms and legs)
- Body Mass Index (A standardised ratio of weight to height, used as a general indicator of health.)
- Full body girth measure measurements
- Blood pressure reading
- A complete and comprehensive report and analysis of all of your results and comparative results
*Scales capacity 270kg
*During the consultation you are required to be fully clothed, with bare feet.
*This information is a guide and recommendation only and is not to replace advice from your health care professional.
Consultations run for 20 mins and are $40
*Available to members only