Specialty: Weight Loss, Strength Training, Conditioning, Training Children, Body Composition Analysis
Rachel has been overweight her entire adult life. In August 2013 Rachel began training with Terrific Fitness in F.I.T.N.E.S.S. circuit once a week. After one round Rachel left Terrific Fitness as she faced some personal issues and was not dedicated to her training and nutrition.
In February 2014 Rachel returned to Terrific Fitness and had a one on one nutrition consultation with Terri Batsakis. This is the day that changed Rachel’s life forever. She changed her nutrition and began to train hard, training twice a week. She also focused on improving her health. Rachel can relate and understand her clients as on a similar journey to many of her clients, especially since she also suffers from an Anxiety Disorder.
Starting her journey weighing in at 132kg. She has lost 23 kg and continues to travel her weight loss journey. After facing many medical issues, Rachel is now well on her way to improving her health and fitness. She trains 4 times a week with Terrific Fitness and has a Personal Training session once a week. Rachel has gone from not really enjoying exercise to absolutely loving it.
In November 2015 Rachel wanted to use her passion of health and fitness for good and help others who were in a similar position to what she was in. This is when she decided to enroll in certificate 3 & 4 in fitness. On top of this Rachel is a qualified Primary School Teacher and is so excited about combining her love of health and fitness and children to help Terrific Fitness start up Terrific Kids!
“The reason most people give up so fast is that they look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have come. Be proud when you show up to training, it’s not always easy to get there, but YOU are doing it, you are a taking a massive step to improving YOU!”- Rachel Passeri
- Certified Trainer holding a Certificate III in Fitness – Gym Instructor.
- Currently undertaking Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Trainer.
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Current Senior First Aid Certification
- Working with Children Check
- Body Composition Analysis
- Favorite Food: Bacon and eggs!
- Favorite Drink: Water
- Favorite Music: I’m hopeless with music…but I guess music from the 80’s.
- Favorite Movie: Annie & Sister Act
- Likes: Beach, training and board games!
- Dislikes: Birds
- Hobbies: Calisthenics & Martial arts
- Who Inspires You: My coach Terri Batsakis and anyone that gets up to fight each day, despite their hardships.
- Life Philosophy: “Tomorrow is promised to no one. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”