- Long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing
- Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful
- A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments
- Our therapist uses Grapeseed Oil which is hypoallergenic to enhance your experience, together with soft towels and gentle soothing music
The benefits of Relaxation Massage can be experienced long after your massage. These benefits may include:
- Lowering and stabilisation of blood pressure, at least for a while
- Improvements to peripheral circulation
- Improvements to skin tone and appearance
- Improvements to digestion and bowel movements
- Reduction in muscle tension
- Reduction in tension headaches
- Improvements to any stress-related symptoms
- An improvement in immune function, where regular relaxation massage is received
Theo Batsakis is a Certified Relaxation Massage Therapist, Mobility & Rehabilitation Coach, Wellness Coach and Personal Trainer. Click on his name to read his full profile.
30 Minute Treatment – $49.00
OR 6 Pack of 30 Minute Treatments – $264.60 (valued at $294.00)
60 Minute Full Body Treatment – $90.00
OR 6 Pack of 60 Minute Treatments – $486.00 (valued at $540.00)
*Upon booking your treatment you specify if you would like the full body, or if you prefer the Therapist focus on specific areas such and neck and shoulders, lower back etc.
Here’s what some clients had to say after their treatment:
“Massive thank you to Theo Batsakis for the amazing Relaxation massage, I walked away feeling very….. Zen my apologies if I started snoring as I fell asleep.
Cannot wait till you start taking clients officially. Terri Batsakis you are right Theo is Mr magic hands.
My relaxation massage yesterday was absolutely amazing, I walked in with a full head of Christmas stress and walked away with an empty mind and floating on cloud 9. Very professional, I will be back. Thank you again Theo Batsakis you are a Star.” – Rebecca Tonkin, Mernda
“Theo Batsakis, I forgot to thankyou for my fantastic massage on Saturday, I’m pretty sure I’ve never fallen asleep like that in a massage before!! Can’t wait until it’s up and running next year!!” – Paige O’Brien, South Morang
“Theo has done an amazing job in the 3 massages I’ve had so far. I’ve had two back/shoulder massages to relieve tightness in my shoulder blades causing pain up my back and into my neck. After the second massage all the pain had resolved and I had full range of motion again in my neck. I’ve also had one full body 60 min massage. Compared to other relaxation massages I’ve had at day spas, Theo’s relaxation massage was much more helpful in relieving my muscle aches and pains. It was much closer to a remedial type massage which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks again Theo!” – Lisa McLeish, Mernda
“My massage with Theo was amazing. He’s attention to problem areas was really great. He has a fabulous technique, made me feel very comfortable and extremely relaxed. Can’t wait for my next massage.” – Rachel Raucci, Mill Park