– I agree to sign a waiver upon commencing with Terrific Fitness.
2. Minimum Age
– The minimum age is 12 years old for all 12 Week Challenge group fitness classes. If I am under 18 years of age, a letter from a parent or guardian authorising me to train, will be submitted upon registration.
3. Physical Condition
– I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in my activity, my trainer will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement.
– I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in this activity and that I do so at my own risk.
– I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with the Trainer, against all liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others), claims, demands, and proceeding arising out of or connected with my participation.
– This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. My Responsibility
– I accept that it is my responsibility to ensure I follow the Trainer’s instructions at all times and follow safe and correct use of all equipment provided, to ensure my own safety and the safety of others around me.
– I agree to inform my Trainer immediately of any pain, discomfort or injury to avoid further pain, discomfort or injury.
– I agree to always attend my training sessions in proper training apparel.
– I agree to bring a sweat towel and water bottle to each and every training session.
– I agree to wear hands wraps to all Cardio Boxing classes.
– I agree to bring my Asthma pump with me to all training sessions, if I am an Asthma sufferer.
– I will ensure that adequate funds will be available in my nominated bank or credit card account to cover my prescribed training fees. I understand there will be a $15.00 dishonour fee for any rejected payments and that my training will be suspended until all outstanding dues are paid in full. I also understand that debt collection will be initiated if fees are not paid within 21 days of becoming outstanding.
6. Auto-Pay Fees
– I understand that a once off administration fee of $11.00, charged by Paysmart for account set-up, will occur.
– I also understand that Paysmart charge the following charges:
o $1.30 for lump sum transactions
o $1.95 for each fortnightly transaction
o A surcharge of 1.6% for Visa and Mastercard and 3.5% for Amex and Diners will be added to each payment when paying via credit card
7. Auto-Pays (Direct Debit)
– I accept that payments will be deducted fortnightly from my account if I have purchased a fortnightly contract, and lump sum for a purchased lump sum payment contract.
8. Direct Debit
– I accept that Terrific Fitness does not accept any other payment method besides direct debit via Paysmart. No Cash, No Cheque, No Bank Transfer, No Eftpos, No other method.
9. Make-Up Classes
– I understand that I will be eligible to make up any missed class providing I have cancelled the class with 6 hours’ notice, either online or by contacting administration. Where 6 hours’ notice is not provided I understand that I will forfeit my fees for that class if I fail to attend.
– I accept that I will need to make up any classes scheduled on public holidays as there is no training on public holidays.
10. 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
– I agree to notify Terrific Fitness in writing within 14 days of commencing my training contract, if I am not 100% satisfied with the service, and I will be eligible for a 100% refund on any fees I have paid, excluding any administration or auto-pay transaction fees.
11. Fee Increases
– I understand that Terrific Fitness reserves the right to increase fees at any stage, only after the completion of my current contract, and that Terrific Fitness will provide me with 14 days’ notice if this occurs.
12. Terms & Conditions
– I accept that Terrific Fitness has the right to amend the Terms & Conditions as required and will give me 14 days’ notice if this occurs.
– I accept that I have signed up for a 12 week contract and that any cancelation to this contract after the 6th week will result in the charge of 50% of any outstanding fees. I also accept that if I cancel my contract before the 6th week of the contract, I will incur a $100 cancelation fee.
– I accept that I will be eligible for a full refund (excluding any administration or auto-pay transaction fees) of the entire contract only on the submission of a medical certificate advising I am unable to train for the duration of the contract, OR for longer than 3 consecutive weeks, OR if I claim the 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee within 14 days of commencing my contract.
– I accept that cancelations and refunds are at the discretion of the Business Manager of Terrific Fitness.
14. Medical Certificates
– I accept that I will be eligible for a full refund (excluding any administration or auto-pay transaction fees) of the entire contract only on the submission of a medical certificate advising I am unable to train for the duration of the contract OR for longer than 3 consecutive weeks. Medical Certificates that cover less than 3 consecutive weeks of training, will not warrant a refund. I will be required to make any missed sessions up during the 12 Week Challenge in which the sessions have been missed.
– If I submit a medical certificate and am approved for a refund for any period of time, I acknowledge that I will provide a letter from my doctor clearing me to return to training, at the end of that non-training period covered by the original medical certificate.
– I accept that my contract will be automatically renewed at the end of the 12 Week Challenge unless I submit a ‘Renewal Cancelation’ form before 5:00pm on the Friday of the 9th week of my current challenge.
16. Series of Classes
– I acknowledge that I am signing up for a particular series of classes and that the selected class(es) will be my standard class for each week of the 12 Week Challenge, unless I reschedule within the prescribed time frame.
– I also acknowledge that I will be automatically scheduled for the same class(es) upon the automatic renewal of my 12 Week Challenge contract, unless I submit a ‘Change of Membership’ form before 5:00pm on the Friday of the 9th week of my current challenge.
– I accept that any free classes that I have been eligible to receive, can only be used subject to availability of space in any particular class and that I cannot obtain a cash refund or credit if I do not use the free class.
– I accept that free classes are not transferable.
– I accept that I cannot carry over free or unused classes from one challenge to the next; all classes must be used during the contract period in which they have been issued.
18. Media and Marketing, photo authorisation release
– I accept that Terrific Fitness takes photos and videos during classes for marketing and promotional purposes and that my image may be included in these photos and videos. I understand that this does not include my profile photo taken at Orientation, and that my profile photo is private and confidential and will in no way be used without my prior written consent.