“When I started with Terrific Fitness I was a size 16. Not only was I a size 16, I had the following problems: a terribly weak right knee after an old major ACL tear, a mild case of acne, dull looking skin, anxiety attacks, low self-esteem, lack of motivation to get dressed. I’ve tried all kinds of fad diets, exercise regimes. None of them worked. I would lose weight and then revert. I had absolutely no motivation to stick to it. I have completed 2 Boot Camps now, I feel like a completely different person. I look back at that person and I realise how I was not myself at all then. I am a better version of myself now. Now I’m a size 12-14. My skin is glowing. My knee is so much stronger that I do Bull Frog Leaps and Lunges. I dress up a lot, and have no more anxiety. I have better self-esteem and a more positive attitude.
The biggest critic in the whole wide world is none other than you. ‘YOU’ are the biggest critic of yourself. Not your partner. Not your parents. Not your friends. When you start losing weight or improving your fitness level, you realize that you start loving yourself more. Talk about conditional self-love.
I love myself now. Pamper myself more. I feel so confident. And best of all I’m so happy.
- Eat your healthy fats! Not only does it catalyse your weight loss; it also makes your skin glow. Fat soluble vitamins A, D, E and K are absolutely vital.
- Exercise well. Listen to Terri BLINDLY. She knows your limits. She will just not let you snap. You DO NOT know your limits as well as she does. You underestimate your abilities. She will provide that for you.
- Believe in yourself. If I can do it anyone can.
- If you have Terri on your side, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. No other trainer is as committed to helping you in every way as she is. She is not only my trainer but also my life coach.
- Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude! Go through your gratitude list every morning and night. It’s a super motivation tool
- THANK YOU TERRI, You changed my life!”
Dr Angeline Harindar Md, Mill Park