- 1kg Scallops (Australian scallops are the best for you due to the breeding conditions.)
- Chilli – as much or as little as you can handle, dry or fresh is fine
- 2 cloves of crushed Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of organic butter
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Cream
- 1/3 cup Coconut Water
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Saute scallops in butter and garlic for a few minutes
- Add the chilli and chives
- When chives are wilted through add the coconut cream and coconut water and simmer scallops til cooked through (approx 20 mins)
Serves 4, I served mine with steamed broccoli but you can add whatever veggies you love most!
Gluten Free, and Egg free!
To make Dairy Free option, change the organic butter for coconut oil!