- 1kg of Chicken Mince
- 1 large Zucchini grated
- 1 large Carrot grated
- 1 large Brown Onion grated
- Handful of finely slices Fennel
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme (can use fresh if you like)
- 200g of chopped bacon (optional)
- 1/2 cup of Sesame Seeds
- 1 teaspoon All Spice
- can also add half a capsicum finely diced
- Organic butter for muffin tray (or coconut oil if going dairy free)
- Mix all ingredients in together til they are well combined. The mixture will be sloppy.
- Spoon into well buttered muffin tray (I use little silicon muffin patties so I don’t need the butter)
- Make in moderate oven for about 35-45 minutes depending on you oven; fan forced will be quicker
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before placing on cooling rack
- Eat the warm, cold any way you like!
- Will keep in the fridge for a few days.
- Can be frozen!!
Makes 24 medium sized muffins
Gluten Free, Dairy free