Specializes in: Strength & Conditioning Training, Weight Loss, Rehab, Mobility & Functional Movement, Body Sculpting, Boxing, Metabolic Nutrition Expert, Applied Muscle Testing, Body Composition Analysis
Terri has been an active person her whole life. She has been involved in and loves her sport, health and fitness since she was a child. In 2005 Terri experienced a setback that would change her life forever. She was told she would never run again, and possibly lose all use of her legs and arms, due to a spinal injury. 10 years on, Terri is fitter and stronger than ever, with full use of her body, and yes, is even running!
She is now realizing her dream of helping others change their lives, improving their health as well as their fitness and strength. She believes that everyone should be given the opportunity to be the best they can be, and live life actively, to Unleash the Best Version of Themselves!
Terri started off working in a gym as a Gym Instructor, Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. She then started Terrific Fitness, realizing that helping others was her life, not just a passion.
Having shed over 30kg after her first child, and over 20kg after her second child, she knows what it is to face the hard yard! Having combated Post Natal Depression and having sufferered Anxiety, Terri can personally relate to her clients, making her training techniques, a force to be reckoned with!
Over the years Terri has also battled with cancer cells in her cervix and cancerous cysts on her ovaries.
- Certified Master Trainer holding a Certificate III in fitness – Gym Instructor
- Certified Master Trainer holding a Certificate IV in Fitness – Personal Trainer
- Certified “Punchfit Boxing Trainer”
- Certified “Punchfit Boxing Instructor”
- Current Senior First Aid Certification
- Nutrition For Exercise and Sport
- Advanced Certificate in Nutrition Counseling
- Body Building & Personal Training Internship
- Pro-Level Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Pilates Principles for Fitness Professionals
- Level 1 & 2 Wellness Coaching
- Accredited in Applied Muscle Testing
- Structural Balance, Rehabilitation and Mobility Accreditation
- Metabolic Nutrition Expert
- Body Composition Analysis
- Favorite Food: Anything with seafood
- Favorite Drink: Water
- Favorite Music: Anything I can dance to
- Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz
- Likes: Being active in the sun, beach!
- Dislikes: sleepless nights
- Hobbies: Reading, Training, Spending time on the beach
- Who Inspires You: My husband
- Life Philosophy: “Live life actively! You only get one shot at it, make it worth it!”